Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by genevieve

Page: 34 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: genevieve
Question 136

What can be integrated with Cisco Threat Intelligence Director to provide information about security threats,

which allows the SOC to proactively automate responses to those threats?

Options:

A.

Cisco Umbrella

B.

External Threat Feeds

C.

Cisco Threat Grid

D.

Cisco Stealthwatch

Discussion
Question 137

Which two risks is a company vulnerable to if it does not have a well-established patching solution for

endpoints? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

exploits

B.

ARP spoofing

C.

denial-of-service attacks

D.

malware

E.

eavesdropping

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 138

Which telemetry data captures variations seen within the flow, such as the packets TTL, IP/TCP flags, and payload length?

Options:

A.

interpacket variation

B.

software package variation

C.

flow insight variation

D.

process details variation

Discussion
Question 139

What is a characteristic of traffic storm control behavior?

Options:

A.

Traffic storm control drops all broadcast and multicast traffic if the combined traffic exceeds the level within

the interval.

B.

Traffic storm control cannot determine if the packet is unicast or broadcast.

C.

Traffic storm control monitors incoming traffic levels over a 10-second traffic storm control interval.

D.

Traffic storm control uses the Individual/Group bit in the packet source address to determine if the packet is

unicast or broadcast.

Discussion
Page: 34 / 47
Title
Questions
Posted

350-701
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-701 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-701 PDF + Testing Engine