Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by tamara

Page: 32 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: tamara
Question 128

Which ASA deployment mode can provide separation of management on a shared appliance?

Options:

A.

DMZ multiple zone mode

B.

transparent firewall mode

C.

multiple context mode

D.

routed mode

Discussion
Question 129

Which statement describes a traffic profile on a Cisco Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System?

Options:

A.

It allows traffic if it does not meet the profile.

B.

It defines a traffic baseline for traffic anomaly deduction.

C.

It inspects hosts that meet the profile with more intrusion rules.

D.

It blocks traffic if it does not meet the profile.

Discussion
Question 130

Which two kinds of attacks are prevented by multifactor authentication? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

phishing

B.

brute force

C.

man-in-the-middle

D.

DDOS

E.

teardrop

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 131

Which exfiltration method does an attacker use to hide and encode data inside DNS requests and queries?

Options:

A.

DNS tunneling

B.

DNSCrypt

C.

DNS security

D.

DNSSEC

Discussion
Page: 32 / 47
Title