Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by bleu

Page: 6 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: bleu
Question 24

An organization configures Cisco Umbrella to be used for its DNS services. The organization must be able to block traffic based on the subnet that the endpoint is on but it sees only the requests from its public IP address instead of each internal IP address. What must be done to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Set up a Cisco Umbrella virtual appliance to internally field the requests and see the traffic of each IP address

B.

Use the tenant control features to identify each subnet being used and track the connections within the

Cisco Umbrella dashboard

C.

Install the Microsoft Active Directory Connector to give IP address information stitched to the requests in the Cisco Umbrella dashboard

D.

Configure an internal domain within Cisco Umbrella to help identify each address and create policy from the domains

Discussion
Question 25

Which service allows a user export application usage and performance statistics with Cisco Application Visibility

and control?

Options:

A.

SNORT

B.

NetFlow

C.

SNMP

D.

802.1X

Discussion
Question 26

Which technology should be used to help prevent an attacker from stealing usernames and passwords of users within an organization?

Options:

A.

RADIUS-based REAP

B.

fingerprinting

C.

Dynamic ARP Inspection

D.

multifactor authentication

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 27

An organization is using DNS services for their network and want to help improve the security of the DNS infrastructure. Which action accomplishes this task?

Options:

A.

Use DNSSEC between the endpoints and Cisco Umbrella DNS servers.

B.

Modify the Cisco Umbrella configuration to pass queries only to non-DNSSEC capable zones.

C.

Integrate Cisco Umbrella with Cisco CloudLock to ensure that DNSSEC is functional.

D.

Configure Cisco Umbrella and use DNSSEC for domain authentication to authoritative servers.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 47
Title
Questions
Posted

350-701
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-701 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-701 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99