Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 11 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 44

Cisco SensorBase gaihers threat information from a variety of Cisco products and services and performs analytics to find patterns on threats Which term describes this process?

Options:

A.

deployment

B.

consumption

C.

authoring

D.

sharing

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 45

What is the process In DevSecOps where all changes In the central code repository are merged and synchronized?

Options:

A.

CD

B.

EP

C.

CI

D.

QA

Discussion
Question 46

Which type of data does the Cisco Stealthwatch system collect and analyze from routers, switches, and firewalls?

Options:

A.

NTP

B.

syslog

C.

SNMP

D.

NetFlow

Discussion
Question 47

Which ESA implementation method segregates inbound and outbound email?

Options:

A.

one listener on a single physical Interface

B.

pair of logical listeners on a single physical interface with two unique logical IPv4 addresses and one IPv6 address

C.

pair of logical IPv4 listeners and a pair Of IPv6 listeners on two physically separate interfaces

D.

one listener on one logical IPv4 address on a single logical interface

Discussion
Page: 11 / 47
Title
Questions
Posted

350-701
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-701 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99