Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by kaya

Page: 7 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: kaya
Question 28

An engineer configures new features within the Cisco Umbrella dashboard and wants to identify and proxy traffic that is categorized as risky domains and may contain safe and malicious content. Which action accomplishes these objectives?

Options:

A.

Configure URL filtering within Cisco Umbrella to track the URLs and proxy the requests for those categories and below.

B.

Configure intelligent proxy within Cisco Umbrella to intercept and proxy the requests for only those categories.

C.

Upload the threat intelligence database to Cisco Umbrella for the most current information on reputations and to have the destination lists block them.

D.

Create a new site within Cisco Umbrella to block requests from those categories so they can be sent to the proxy device.

Discussion
Question 29

An administrator is adding a new Cisco ISE node to an existing deployment. What must be done to ensure that the addition of the node will be successful when inputting the FQDN?

Options:

A.

Change the IP address of the new Cisco ISE node to the same network as the others.

B.

Make the new Cisco ISE node a secondary PAN before registering it with the primary.

C.

Open port 8905 on the firewall between the Cisco ISE nodes

D.

Add the DNS entry for the new Cisco ISE node into the DNS server

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 30

Questions 30

Refer to the exhibit. What is the result of the Python script?

Options:

A.

It uses the POST HTTP method to obtain a username and password to be used for authentication.

B.

It uses the POST HTTP method to obtain a token to be used for authentication.

C.

It uses the GET HTTP method to obtain a token to be used for authentication.

D.

It uses the GET HTTP method to obtain a username and password to be used for authentication

Discussion
Question 31

When a next-generation endpoint security solution is selected for a company, what are two key

deliverables that help justify the implementation? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

signature-based endpoint protection on company endpoints

B.

macro-based protection to keep connected endpoints safe

C.

continuous monitoring of all files that are located on connected endpoints

D.

email integration to protect endpoints from malicious content that is located in email

E.

real-time feeds from global threat intelligence centers

Discussion
Page: 7 / 47
Title
Questions
Posted

350-701
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-701 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99