Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-701 Exam Questions and Answers by peyton

Page: 27 / 47

Cisco 350-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Exam Code: 350-701 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 630 Q&A's Shared By: peyton
Question 108

Why is it important to implement MFA inside of an organization?

Options:

A.

To prevent man-the-middle attacks from being successful.

B.

To prevent DoS attacks from being successful.

C.

To prevent brute force attacks from being successful.

D.

To prevent phishing attacks from being successful.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 109

A Cisco ESA administrator has been tasked with configuring the Cisco ESA to ensure there are no viruses before quarantined emails are delivered. In addition, delivery of mail from known bad mail servers must be prevented. Which two actions must be taken in order to meet these requirements? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Use outbreak filters from SenderBase

B.

Enable a message tracking service

C.

Configure a recipient access table

D.

Deploy the Cisco ESA in the DMZ

E.

Scan quarantined emails using AntiVirus signatures

Discussion
Question 110

An attacker needs to perform reconnaissance on a target system to help gain access to it. The system has weak passwords, no encryption on the VPN links, and software bugs on the system’s applications. Which

vulnerability allows the attacker to see the passwords being transmitted in clear text?

Options:

A.

weak passwords for authentication

B.

unencrypted links for traffic

C.

software bugs on applications

D.

improper file security

Discussion
Question 111

In an IaaS cloud services model, which security function is the provider responsible for managing?

Options:

A.

Internet proxy

B.

firewalling virtual machines

C.

CASB

D.

hypervisor OS hardening

Discussion
Page: 27 / 47
Title