Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by mimi

Page: 19 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: mimi
Question 76

During a recent security audit, it was discovered that multiple teams in a large organization have placed restricted data in multiple Amazon S3 buckets, and the data may have been exposed. The auditor has requested that the organization identify all possible objects that contain personally identifiable information (PII) and then determine whether this information has been accessed.

What solution will allow the Security team to complete this request?

Options:

A.

Using Amazon Athena, query the impacted S3 buckets by using the PII query identifier function. Then, create a new Amazon CloudWatch metric for Amazon S3 object access to alert when the objects are accessed.

B.

Enable Amazon Macie on the S3 buckets that were impacted, then perform data classification. For identified objects that contain PII, use the research function for auditing IAM CloudTrail logs and S3 bucket logs for GET operations.

C.

Enable Amazon GuardDuty and enable the PII rule set on the S3 buckets that were impacted, then perform data classification. Using the PII findings report from GuardDuty, query the S3 bucket logs by using Athena for GET operations.

D.

Enable Amazon Inspector on the S3 buckets that were impacted, then perform data classification. For identified objects that contain PII, query the S3 bucket logs by using Athena for GET operations.

Discussion
Question 77

A company has Windows Amazon EC2 instances in a VPC that are joined to on-premises Active Directory servers for domain services. The security team has enabled Amazon GuardDuty on the IAM account to alert on issues with the instances.

During a weekly audit of network traffic, the Security Engineer notices that one of the EC2 instances is attempting to communicate with a known command-and-control server but failing. This alert does not show up in GuardDuty.

Why did GuardDuty fail to alert to this behavior?

Options:

A.

GuardDuty did not have the appropriate alerts activated.

B.

GuardDuty does not see these DNS requests.

C.

GuardDuty only monitors active network traffic flow for command-and-control activity.

D.

GuardDuty does not report on command-and-control activity.

Discussion
Question 78

A company hosts a popular web application that connects to an Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance running in a private VPC subnet that was created with default ACL settings. The IT Security department has a suspicion that a DDos attack is coming from a suspecting IP. How can you protect the subnets from this attack?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Change the Inbound Security Groups to deny access from the suspecting IP

B.

Change the Outbound Security Groups to deny access from the suspecting IP

C.

Change the Inbound NACL to deny access from the suspecting IP

D.

Change the Outbound NACL to deny access from the suspecting IP

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 79

An application outputs logs to a text file. The logs must be continuously monitored for security incidents.

Which design will meet the requirements with MINIMUM effort?

Options:

A.

Create a scheduled process to copy the component’s logs into Amazon S3. Use S3 events to trigger a Lambda function that updates Amazon CloudWatch metrics with the log data. Set up CloudWatch alerts based on the metrics.

B.

Install and configure the Amazon CloudWatch Logs agent on the application’s EC2 instance. Create a CloudWatch metric filter to monitor the application logs. Set up CloudWatch alerts based on the metrics.

C.

Create a scheduled process to copy the application log files to IAM CloudTrail. Use S3 events to trigger Lambda functions that update CloudWatch metrics with the log data. Set up CloudWatch alerts based on the metrics.

D.

Create a file watcher that copies data to Amazon Kinesis when the application writes to the log file. Have Kinesis trigger a Lambda function to update Amazon CloudWatch metrics with the log data. Set up CloudWatch alerts based on the metrics.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99