Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by ashley

Page: 31 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: ashley
Question 124

A web application gives users the ability to log in verify their membership's validity and browse artifacts that are stored in an Amazon S3 bucket. When a user attempts to download an object, the application must verify the permission to access the object and allow the user to download the object from a custom domain name such as example com.

What is the MOST secure way for a security engineer to implement this functionality?

Options:

A.

Configure read-only access to the object by using a bucket ACL. Remove the access after a set time has elapsed.

B.

Implement an IAM policy to give the user read access to the S3 bucket.

C.

Create an S3 presigned URL Provide the S3 presigned URL to the user through the application.

D.

Create an Amazon CloudFront signed URL. Provide the CloudFront signed URL to the user through the application.

Discussion
Question 125

A company plans to create individual child accounts within an existing organization in IAM Organizations for each of its DevOps teams. IAM CloudTrail has been enabled and configured on all accounts to write audit logs to an Amazon S3 bucket in a centralized IAM account. A security engineer needs to ensure that DevOps team members are unable to modify or disable this configuration.

How can the security engineer meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an IAM policy that prohibits changes to the specific CloudTrail trail and apply the policy to the IAM account root user.

B.

Create an S3 bucket policy in the specified destination account for the CloudTrail trail that prohibits configuration changes from the IAM account root user in the source account.

C.

Create an SCP that prohibits changes to the specific CloudTrail trail and apply the SCP to the appropriate organizational unit or account in Organizations.

D.

Create an IAM policy that prohibits changes to the specific CloudTrail trail and apply the policy to a new IAM group. Have team members use individual IAM accounts that are members of the new IAM group.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 126

You need to create a policy and apply it for just an individual user. How could you accomplish this in the right way?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Add an IAM managed policy for the user

B.

Add a service policy for the user

C.

Add an IAM role for the user

D.

Add an inline policy for the user

Discussion
Question 127

A company deploys a distributed web application on a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances. The fleet is behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) that will be configured to terminate the TLS connection. All TLS traffic to the ALB must stay secure, even if the certificate private key is compromised.

How can a security engineer meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an HTTPS listener that uses a certificate that is managed by IAM Certificate Manager (ACM).

B.

Create an HTTPS listener that uses a security policy that uses a cipher suite with perfect toward secrecy (PFS).

C.

Create an HTTPS listener that uses the Server Order Preference security feature.

D.

Create a TCP listener that uses a custom security policy that allows only cipher suites with perfect forward secrecy (PFS).

Discussion
Page: 31 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99