Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by uzair

Page: 30 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: uzair
Question 120

You have an S3 bucket defined in IAM. You want to ensure that you encrypt the data before sending it across the wire. What is the best way to achieve this.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Enable server side encryption for the S3 bucket. This request will ensure that the data is encrypted first.

B.

Use the IAM Encryption CLI to encrypt the data first

C.

Use a Lambda function to encrypt the data before sending it to the S3 bucket.

D.

Enable client encryption for the bucket

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 121

A company has an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer managed key with imported key material Company policy requires all encryption keys to be rotated every year

What should a security engineer do to meet this requirement for this customer managed key?

Options:

A.

Enable automatic key rotation annually for the existing customer managed key

B.

Use the AWS CLI to create an AWS Lambda function to rotate the existing customer managed key annually

C.

Import new key material to the existing customer managed key Manually rotate the key

D.

Create a new customer managed key Import new key material to the new key Point the key alias to the new key

Discussion
Question 122

A company that uses AWS Organizations wants to see AWS Security Hub findings for many AWS accounts and AWS Regions. Some of the accounts are in the company's organization, and some accounts are in organizations that the company manages for customers. Although the company can see findings in the Security Hub administrator account for accounts in the company's organization, there are no findings from accounts in other organizations.

Which combination of steps should the company take to see findings from accounts that are outside the organization that includes the Security Hub administrator account? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Use a designated administration account to automatically set up member accounts.

B.

Create the AWS Service Role ForSecurrty Hub service-linked rote for Security Hub.

C.

Send an administration request from the member accounts.

D.

Enable Security Hub for all member accounts.

E.

Send invitations to accounts that are outside the company's organization from the Security Hub administrator account.

Discussion
Question 123

A development team is attempting to encrypt and decode a secure string parameter from the IAM Systems Manager Parameter Store using an IAM Key Management Service (IAM KMS) CMK. However, each attempt results in an error message being sent to the development team.

Which CMK-related problems possibly account for the error? (Select two.)

Options:

A.

The CMK is used in the attempt does not exist.

B.

The CMK is used in the attempt needs to be rotated.

C.

The CMK is used in the attempt is using the CMKג€™s key ID instead of the CMK ARN.

D.

The CMK is used in the attempt is not enabled.

E.

The CMK is used in the attempt is using an alias.

Discussion
Page: 30 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99