Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by kaitlyn

Page: 33 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: kaitlyn
Question 132

Your company currently has a set of EC2 Instances hosted in a VPC. The IT Security department is suspecting a possible DDos attack on the instances. What can you do to zero in on the IP addresses which are receiving a flurry of requests.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Use VPC Flow logs to get the IP addresses accessing the EC2 Instances

B.

Use IAM Cloud trail to get the IP addresses accessing the EC2 Instances

C.

Use IAM Config to get the IP addresses accessing the EC2 Instances

D.

Use IAM Trusted Advisor to get the IP addresses accessing the EC2 Instances

Discussion
Question 133

You work as an administrator for a company. The company hosts a number of resources using IAM. There is an incident of a suspicious API activity which occurred 11 days ago. The Security Admin has asked to get the API activity from that point in time. How can this be achieved?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Search the Cloud Watch logs to find for the suspicious activity which occurred 11 days ago

B.

Search the Cloudtrail event history on the API events which occurred 11 days ago.

C.

Search the Cloud Watch metrics to find for the suspicious activity which occurred 11 days ago

D.

Use IAM Config to get the API calls which were made 11 days ago.

Discussion
Question 134

You need to have a requirement to store objects in an S3 bucket with a key that is automatically managed and rotated. Which of the following can be used for this purpose?

Please select:

Options:

A.

IAM KMS

B.

IAM S3 Server side encryption

C.

IAM Customer Keys

D.

IAM Cloud HSM

Discussion
Question 135

You have a bucket and a VPC defined in IAM. You need to ensure that the bucket can only be accessed by the VPC endpoint. How can you accomplish this?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Modify the security groups for the VPC to allow access to the 53 bucket

B.

Modify the route tables to allow access for the VPC endpoint

C.

Modify the IAM Policy for the bucket to allow access for the VPC endpoint

D.

Modify the bucket Policy for the bucket to allow access for the VPC endpoint

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 33 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99