Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by carson

Page: 43 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: carson
Question 172

You need to ensure that the cloudtrail logs which are being delivered in your IAM account is encrypted. How can this be achieved in the easiest way possible?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Don't do anything since CloudTrail logs are automatically encrypted.

B.

Enable S3-SSE for the underlying bucket which receives the log files

C.

Enable S3-KMS for the underlying bucket which receives the log files

D.

Enable KMS encryption for the logs which are sent to Cloudwatch

Discussion
Question 173

Your company is planning on developing an application in IAM. This is a web based application. The application user will use their facebook or google identities for authentication. You want to have the ability to manage user profiles without having to add extra coding to manage this. Which of the below would assist in this.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Create an OlDC identity provider in IAM

B.

Create a SAML provider in IAM

C.

Use IAM Cognito to manage the user profiles

D.

Use IAM users to manage the user profiles

Discussion
Question 174

Your company is planning on using IAM EC2 and ELB for deployment for their web applications. The security policy mandates that all traffic should be encrypted. Which of the following options will ensure that this requirement is met. Choose 2 answers from the options below.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Ensure the load balancer listens on port 80

B.

Ensure the load balancer listens on port 443

C.

Ensure the HTTPS listener sends requests to the instances on port 443

D.

Ensure the HTTPS listener sends requests to the instances on port 80

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 175

You want to launch an EC2 Instance with your own key pair in IAM. How can you achieve this? Choose 3 answers from the options given below.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Use a third party tool to create the Key pair

B.

Create a new key pair using the IAM CLI

C.

Import the public key into EC2

D.

Import the private key into EC2

Discussion
Page: 43 / 43