Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by beauden

Page: 11 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: beauden
Question 44

An IAM account administrator created an IAM group and applied the following managed policy to require that each individual user authenticate using multi-factor authentication:

Questions 44

After implementing the policy, the administrator receives reports that users are unable to perform Amazon EC2 commands using the IAM CLI. What should the administrator do to resolve this problem while still enforcing multi-factor authentication?

Options:

A.

Change the value of IAM MultiFactorAuthPresent to true.

B.

Instruct users to run the IAM sts get-session-token CLI command and pass the multi-factor authentication —serial-number and —token-code parameters. Use these resulting values to make API/CLI calls

C.

Implement federated API/CLI access using SAML 2.0, then configure the identity provider to enforce multi-factor authentication.

D.

Create a role and enforce multi-factor authentication in the role trust policy Instruct users to run the sts assume-role CLI command and pass --serial-number and —token-code parameters Store the resulting values in environment variables. Add sts:AssumeRole to NotAction in the policy.

Discussion
Question 45

You are designing a custom IAM policy that would allow uses to list buckets in S3 only if they are MFA authenticated. Which of the following would best match this requirement?

Options:

A.

Option A 45C:\Users\wk\Desktop\mudassar\Untitled.jpg

B.

Option B 45C:\Users\wk\Desktop\mudassar\Untitled.jpg

C.

Option C 45C:\Users\wk\Desktop\mudassar\Untitled.jpg

D.

Option D 45C:\Users\wk\Desktop\mudassar\Untitled.jpg

Discussion
Question 46

A company plans to migrate a sensitive dataset to Amazon S3. A Security Engineer must ensure that the data is encrypted at rest. The encryption solution must enable the company to generate its own keys without needing to manage key storage or the encryption process.

What should the Security Engineer use to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Server-side encryption with Amazon S3-managed keys (SSE-S3)

B.

Server-side encryption with IAM KMS-managed keys (SSE-KMS)

C.

Server-side encryption with customer-provided keys (SSE-C)

D.

Client-side encryption with an IAM KMS-managed CMK

Discussion
Question 47

An application has been built with Amazon EC2 instances that retrieve messages from Amazon SQS. Recently, IAM changes were made and the instances can no longer retrieve messages.

What actions should be taken to troubleshoot the issue while maintaining least privilege. (Select two.)

Options:

A.

Configure and assign an MFA device to the role used by the instances.

B.

Verify that the SQS resource policy does not explicitly deny access to the role used by the instances.

C.

Verify that the access key attached to the role used by the instances is active.

D.

Attach the AmazonSQSFullAccess managed policy to the role used by the instances.

E.

Verify that the role attached to the instances contains policies that allow access to the queue.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Page: 11 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99