Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by iman

Page: 26 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: iman
Question 104

A company is using AWS Organizations to create OUs for its accounts. The company has more than 20 accounts that are all part of the OUs. A security engineer must implement a solution to ensure that no account can stop to file delivery to AWS CloudTrail.

Which solution will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Use the --is-multi-region-trail option while running the create-trail command to ensure that logs are configured across all AWS Regions.

B.

Create an SCP that includes a Deny rule tor the cloudtrail. StopLogging action Apply the SCP to all accounts in the OUs.

C.

Create an SCP that includes an Allow rule for the cloudtrail. StopLogging action Apply the SCP to all accounts in the OUs.

D.

Use AWS Systems Manager to ensure that CloudTrail is always turned on.

Discussion
Question 105

An application team wants to use IAM Certificate Manager (ACM) to request public certificates to ensure that data is secured in transit. The domains that are being used are not currently hosted on Amazon Route 53

The application team wants to use an IAM managed distribution and caching solution to optimize requests to its systems and provide better points of presence to customers The distribution solution will use a primary domain name that is customized The distribution solution also will use several alternative domain names The certificates must renew automatically over an indefinite period of time

Which combination of steps should the application team take to deploy this architecture? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Request a certificate (torn ACM in the us-west-2 Region Add the domain names that the certificate will secure

B.

Send an email message to the domain administrators to request vacation of the domains for ACM

C.

Request validation of the domains for ACM through DNS Insert CNAME records into each domain's DNS zone

D.

Create an Application Load Balancer for me caching solution Select the newly requested certificate from ACM to be used for secure connections

E.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution for the caching solution Enter the main CNAME record as the Origin Name Enter the subdomain names or alternate names in the Alternate Domain Names Distribution Settings Select the newly requested certificate from ACM to be used for secure connections

F.

Request a certificate from ACM in the us-east-1 Region Add the domain names that the certificate wil secure

Discussion
Question 106

A developer has created an AWS Lambda function in a company's development account. The Lambda function requires the use of an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer managed key that exists in a security account that the company's security team controls. The developer obtains the ARN of the KMS key from a previous Lambda function in the development account. The previous Lambda function had been working properly with the KMS key.

When the developer uses the ARN and tests the new Lambda function an error message states that access is denied to the KMS key in the security account. The developer tests the previous Lambda function that uses the same KMS key and discovers that the previous Lambda function still can encrypt data as expected.

A security engineer must resolve the problem so that the new Lambda function in the development account can use the KMS key from the security account.

Which combination of steps should the security engineer take to meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

In the security account configure an IAM role for the new Lambda function. Attach an IAM policy that allows access to the KMS key in the security account.

B.

In the development account configure an IAM role for the new Lambda function. Attach a key policy that allows access to the KMS key in the security account.

C.

In the development account configure an IAM role for the new Lambda function. Attach an IAM policy that allows access to the KMS key in the security account.

D.

Configure a key policy for the KMS key m the security account to allow access to the IAM role of the new Lambda function in the security account.

E.

Configure a key policy for the KMS key in the security account to allow access to the IAM role of the new Lambda function in the development account.

Discussion
Question 107

A Security Engineer is troubleshooting an issue with a company's custom logging application. The application logs are written to an Amazon S3 bucket with event notifications enabled to send events lo an Amazon SNS topic. All logs are encrypted at rest using an IAM KMS CMK. The SNS topic is subscribed to an encrypted Amazon SQS queue. The logging application polls the queue for new messages that contain metadata about the S3 object. The application then reads the content of the object from the S3 bucket for indexing.

The Logging team reported that Amazon CloudWatch metrics for the number of messages sent or received is showing zero. No togs are being received.

What should the Security Engineer do to troubleshoot this issue?

A) Add the following statement to the IAM managed CMKs:

Questions 107

B)

Add the following statement to the CMK key policy:

Questions 107

C)

Questions 107

D)

Questions 107

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 26 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99