Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by elara

Page: 39 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: elara
Question 156

Your application currently uses customer keys which are generated via IAM KMS in the US east region. You now want to use the same set of keys from the EU-Central region. How can this be accomplished?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Export the key from the US east region and import them into the EU-Central region

B.

Use key rotation and rotate the existing keys to the EU-Central region

C.

Use the backing key from the US east region and use it in the EU-Central region

D.

This is not possible since keys from KMS are region specific

Discussion
Question 157

Your organization is preparing for a security assessment of your use of IAM. In preparation for this assessment, which three IAM best practices should you consider implementing?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Create individual IAM users

B.

Configure MFA on the root account and for privileged IAM users

C.

Assign IAM users and groups configured with policies granting least privilege access

D.

Ensure all users have been assigned and dre frequently rotating a password, access ID/secret key, and X.509 certificate

Discussion
Question 158

You need to ensure that objects in an S3 bucket are available in another region. This is because of the criticality of the data that is hosted in the S3 bucket. How can you achieve this in the easiest way possible?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Enable cross region replication for the bucket

B.

Write a script to copy the objects to another bucket in the destination region

C.

Create an S3 snapshot in the destination region

D.

Enable versioning which will copy the objects to the destination region

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 159

You have a requirement to conduct penetration testing on the IAM Cloud for a couple of EC2 Instances. How could you go about doing this? Choose 2 right answers from the options given below.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Get prior approval from IAM for conducting the test

B.

Use a pre-approved penetration testing tool.

C.

Work with an IAM partner and no need for prior approval request from IAM

D.

Choose any of the IAM instance type

Discussion
Page: 39 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99