Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by bleu

Page: 38 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: bleu
Question 152

You currently have an S3 bucket hosted in an IAM Account. It holds information that needs be accessed by a partner account. Which is the MOST secure way to allow the partner account to access the S3 bucket in your account? Select 3 options.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Ensure an IAM role is created which can be assumed by the partner account.

B.

Ensure an IAM user is created which can be assumed by the partner account.

C.

Ensure the partner uses an external id when making the request

D.

Provide the ARN for the role to the partner account

E.

Provide the Account Id to the partner account

F.

Provide access keys for your account to the partner account

Discussion
Question 153

One of your company's EC2 Instances have been compromised. The company has strict po thorough investigation on finding the culprit for the security breach. What would you do in from the options given below.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Take a snapshot of the EBS volume

B.

Isolate the machine from the network

C.

Make sure that logs are stored securely for auditing and troubleshooting purpose

D.

Ensure all passwords for all IAM users are changed

E.

Ensure that all access kevs are rotated.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 154

A company requires that data stored in IAM be encrypted at rest. Which of the following approaches achieve this requirement? Select 2 answers from the options given below.

Please select:

Options:

A.

When storing data in Amazon EBS, use only EBS-optimized Amazon EC2 instances.

B.

When storing data in EBS, encrypt the volume by using IAM KMS.

C.

When storing data in Amazon S3, use object versioning and MFA Delete.

D.

When storing data in Amazon EC2 Instance Store, encrypt the volume by using KMS.

E.

When storing data in S3, enable server-side encryption.

Discussion
Question 155

A new application will be deployed on EC2 instances in private subnets. The application will transfer sensitive data to and from an S3 bucket. Compliance requirements state that the data must not traverse the public internet. Which solution meets the compliance requirement?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Access the S3 bucket through a proxy server

B.

Access the S3 bucket through a NAT gateway.

C.

Access the S3 bucket through a VPC endpoint for S3

D.

Access the S3 bucket through the SSL protected S3 endpoint

Discussion
Page: 38 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99