Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by zorawar

Page: 18 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: zorawar
Question 72

During a security event, it is discovered that some Amazon EC2 instances have not been sending Amazon CloudWatch logs.

Which steps can the Security Engineer take to troubleshoot this issue? (Select two.)

Options:

A.

Connect to the EC2 instances that are not sending the appropriate logs and verify that the CloudWatch Logs agent is running.

B.

Log in to the IAM account and select CloudWatch Logs. Check for any monitored EC2 instances that are in the “Alerting” state and restart them using the EC2 console.

C.

Verify that the EC2 instances have a route to the public IAM API endpoints.

D.

Connect to the EC2 instances that are not sending logs. Use the command prompt to verify that the right permissions have been set for the Amazon SNS topic.

E.

Verify that the network access control lists and security groups of the EC2 instances have the access to send logs over SNMP.

Discussion
Question 73

A Security Engineer discovers that developers have been adding rules to security groups that allow SSH and RDP traffic from 0.0.0.0/0 instead of the organization firewall IP.

What is the most efficient way to remediate the risk of this activity?

Options:

A.

Delete the internet gateway associated with the VPC.

B.

Use network access control lists to block source IP addresses matching 0.0.0.0/0.

C.

Use a host-based firewall to prevent access from all but the organization’s firewall IP.

D.

Use IAM Config rules to detect 0.0.0.0/0 and invoke an IAM Lambda function to update the security group with the organization's firewall IP.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 74

A company is hosting a website that must be accessible to users for HTTPS traffic. Also port 22 should be open for administrative purposes. The administrator's workstation has a static IP address of 203.0.113.1/32. Which of the following security group configurations are the MOST secure but still functional to support these requirements? Choose 2 answers from the options given below

Please select:

Options:

A.

Port 443 coming from 0.0.0.0/0

B.

Port 443 coming from 10.0.0.0/16

C.

Port 22 coming from 0.0.0.0/0

D.

Port 22 coming from 203.0.113.1/32

Discussion
Question 75

The Security Engineer has discovered that a new application that deals with highly sensitive data is storing Amazon S3 objects with the following key pattern, which itself contains highly sensitive data.

Pattern:

"randomID_datestamp_PII.csv"

Example:

"1234567_12302017_000-00-0000 csv"

The bucket where these objects are being stored is using server-side encryption (SSE).

Which solution is the most secure and cost-effective option to protect the sensitive data?

Options:

A.

Remove the sensitive data from the object name, and store the sensitive data using S3 user-defined metadata.

B.

Add an S3 bucket policy that denies the action s3:GetObject

C.

Use a random and unique S3 object key, and create an S3 metadata index in Amazon DynamoDB using client-side encrypted attributes.

D.

Store all sensitive objects in Binary Large Objects (BLOBS) in an encrypted Amazon RDS instance.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99