Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by asa

Page: 35 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: asa
Question 140

You have setup a set of applications across 2 VPC's. You have also setup VPC Peering. The applications are still not able to communicate across the Peering connection. Which network troubleshooting steps should be taken to resolve the issue?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Ensure the applications are hosted in a public subnet

B.

Check to see if the VPC has an Internet gateway attached.

C.

Check to see if the VPC has a NAT gateway attached.

D.

Check the Route tables for the VPC's

Discussion
Question 141

Which of the following is the correct sequence of how KMS manages the keys when used along with the Redshift cluster service

Please select:

Options:

A.

The master keys encrypts the cluster key. The cluster key encrypts the database key. The database key encrypts the data encryption keys.

B.

The master keys encrypts the database key. The database key encrypts the data encryption keys.

C.

The master keys encrypts the data encryption keys. The data encryption keys encrypts the database key

D.

The master keys encrypts the cluster key, database key and data encryption keys

Discussion
Question 142

You have a requirement to serve up private content using the keys available with Cloudfront. How can this be achieved?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Add the keys to the backend distribution.

B.

Add the keys to the S3 bucket

C.

Create pre-signed URL's

D.

Use IAM Access keys

Discussion
Question 143

Your company looks at the gaming domain and hosts several Ec2 Instances as game servers. The servers each experience user loads in the thousands. There is a concern of DDos attacks on the EC2 Instances which could cause a huge revenue loss to the company. Which of the following can help mitigate this security concern and also ensure minimum downtime for the servers.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Use VPC Flow logs to monitor the VPC and then implement NACL's to mitigate attacks

B.

Use IAM Shield Advanced to protect the EC2 Instances

C.

Use IAM Inspector to protect the EC2 Instances

D.

Use IAM Trusted Advisor to protect the EC2 Instances

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 35 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99