Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by clark

Page: 23 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: clark
Question 92

A company's on-premises networks are connected to VPCs using an IAM Direct Connect gateway. The company's on-premises application needs to stream data using an existing Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose delivery stream. The company's security policy requires that data be encrypted in transit using a private network.

How should the company meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a VPC endpoint tor Kinesis Data Firehose. Configure the application to connect to the VPC endpoint.

B.

Configure an IAM policy to restrict access to Kinesis Data Firehose using a source IP condition. Configure the application to connect to the existing Firehose delivery stream.

C.

Create a new TLS certificate in IAM Certificate Manager (ACM). Create a public-facing Network Load Balancer (NLB) and select the newly created TLS certificate. Configure the NLB to forward all traffic to Kinesis Data Firehose. Configure the application to connect to the NLB.

D.

Peer the on-premises network with the Kinesis Data Firehose VPC using Direct Connect. Configure the application to connect to the existing Firehose delivery stream.

Discussion
Question 93

A company is implementing new compliance requirements to meet customer needs. According to the new requirements the company must not use any Amazon RDS DB instances or DB clusters that lack encryption of the underlying storage. The company needs a solution that will generate an email alert when an unencrypted DB instance or DB cluster is created. The solution also must terminate the unencrypted DB instance or DB cluster.

Which solution will meet these requirements in the MOST operationally efficient manner?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Config managed rule to detect unencrypted ROS storage. Configure an automatic remediation action to publish messages to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic that includes an AWS Lambda function and an email delivery target as subscribers. Configure the Lambda function to delete the unencrypted resource.

B.

Create an AWS Config managed rule to detect unencrypted RDS storage. Configure a manual remediation action to invoke an AWS Lambda function. Configure the Lambda function to publish messages to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic and to delete the unencrypted resource.

C.

Create an Amazon EventBridge rule that evaluates RDS event patterns and is initiated by the creation of DB instances or DB clusters Configure the rule to publish messages to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic that includes an AWS Lambda function and an email delivery target as subscribers. Configure the Lambda function to delete the unencrypted resource.

D.

Create an Amazon EventBridge rule that evaluates RDS event patterns and is initiated by the creation of DB instances or DB clusters. Configure the rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function. Configure the Lambda function to publish messages to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic and to delete the unencrypted resource.

Discussion
Question 94

A company in France uses Amazon Cognito with the Cognito Hosted Ul as an identity broker for sign-in and sign-up processes. The company is marketing an application and expects that all the application's users will come from France.

When the company launches the application the company's security team observes fraudulent sign-ups for the application. Most of the fraudulent registrations are from users outside of France.

The security team needs a solution to perform custom validation at sign-up Based on the results of the validation the solution must accept or deny the registration request.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create a pre sign-up AWS Lambda trigger. Associate the Amazon Cognito function with the Amazon Cognito user pool.

B.

Use a geographic match rule statement to configure an AWS WAF web ACL. Associate the web ACL with the Amazon Cognito user pool.

C.

Configure an app client for the application's Amazon Cognito user pool. Use the app client ID to validate the requests in the hosted Ul.

D.

Update the application's Amazon Cognito user pool to configure a geographic restriction setting.

E.

Use Amazon Cognito to configure a social identity provider (IdP) to validate the requests on the hosted Ul.

Discussion
Question 95

A company's cloud operations team is responsible for building effective security for IAM cross-account access. The team asks a security engineer to help troubleshoot why some developers in the developer account (123456789012) in the developers group are not able to assume a cross-account role (ReadS3) into a production account (999999999999) to read the contents of an Amazon S3 bucket (productionapp). The two account policies are as follows:

Questions 95

Which recommendations should the security engineer make to resolve this issue? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Ask the developers to change their password and use a different web browser.

B.

Ensure that developers are using multi-factor authentication (MFA) when they log in to their developer account as the developer role.

C.

Modify the production account ReadS3 role policy to allow the PutBucketPolicy action on the productionapp S3 bucket.

D.

Update the trust relationship policy on the production account S3 role to allow the account number of the developer account.

E.

Update the developer group permissions in the developer account to allow access to the productionapp S3 bucket.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 23 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99