Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by sulaiman

Page: 24 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: sulaiman
Question 96

Your CTO thinks your IAM account was hacked. What is the only way to know for certain if there was unauthorized access and what they did, assuming your hackers are very sophisticated IAM engineers and doing everything they can to cover their tracks?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Use CloudTrail Log File Integrity Validation.

B.

Use IAM Config SNS Subscriptions and process events in real time.

C.

Use CloudTrail backed up to IAM S3 and Glacier.

D.

Use IAM Config Timeline forensics.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 97

A company uses an external identity provider to allow federation into different IAM accounts. A security engineer for the company needs to identify the federated user that terminated a production Amazon EC2 instance a week ago.

What is the FASTEST way for the security engineer to identify the federated user?

Options:

A.

Review the IAM CloudTrail event history logs in an Amazon S3 bucket and look for the Terminatelnstances event to identify the federated user from the role session name.

B.

Filter the IAM CloudTrail event history for the Terminatelnstances event and identify the assumed IAM role. Review the AssumeRoleWithSAML event call in CloudTrail to identify the corresponding username.

C.

Search the IAM CloudTrail logs for the Terminatelnstances event and note the event time. Review the IAM Access Advisor tab for all federated roles. The last accessed time should match the time when the instance was terminated.

D.

Use Amazon Athena to run a SQL query on the IAM CloudTrail logs stored in an Amazon S3 bucket and filter on the Terminatelnstances event. Identify the corresponding role and run another query to filter the AssumeRoleWithWebldentity event for the user name.

Discussion
Question 98

An organization must establish the ability to delete an IAM KMS Customer Master Key (CMK) within a 24-hour timeframe to keep it from being used for encrypt or decrypt operations Which of tne following actions will address this requirement?

Options:

A.

Manually rotate a key within KMS to create a new CMK immediately

B.

Use the KMS import key functionality to execute a delete key operation

C.

Use the schedule key deletion function within KMS to specify the minimum wait period for deletion

D.

Change the KMS CMK alias to immediately prevent any services from using the CMK.

Discussion
Question 99

A security engineer configures Amazon S3 Cross-Region Replication (CRR) for all objects that are in an S3 bucket in the us-east-1. Region Some objects in this S3 bucket use server-side encryption with AWS KMS keys (SSE-KMS) for encryption at test. The security engineer creates a destination S3 bucket in the us-west-2 Region. The destination S3 bucket is in the same AWS account as the source S3 bucket.

The security engineer also creates a customer managed key in us-west-2 to encrypt objects at rest in the destination S3 bucket. The replication configuration is set to use the key in us-west-2 to encrypt objects in the destination S3 bucket. The security engineer has provided the S3 replication configuration with an IAM role to perform the replication in Amazon S3.

After a day, the security engineer notices that no encrypted objects from the source S3 bucket are replicated to the destination S3 bucket. However, all the unencrypted objects are replicated.

Which combination of steps should the security engineer take to remediate this issue? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Change the replication configuration to use the key in us-east-1 to encrypt the objects that are in the destination S3 bucket.

B.

Grant the IAM role the kms. Encrypt permission for the key in us-east-1 that encrypts source objects.

C.

Grant the IAM role the s3 GetObjectVersionForReplication permission for objects that are in the source S3 bucket.

D.

Grant the IAM role the kms. Decrypt permission for the key in us-east-1 that encrypts source objects.

E.

Change the key policy of the key in us-east-1 to grant the kms. Decrypt permission to the security engineer's IAM account.

F.

Grant the IAM role the kms Encrypt permission for the key in us-west-2 that encrypts objects that are in the destination S3 bucket.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99