Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by dalia

Page: 20 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: dalia
Question 80

A Developer who is following IAM best practices for secure code development requires an application to encrypt sensitive data to be stored at rest, locally in the application, using IAM KMS. What is the simplest and MOST secure way to decrypt this data when required?

Options:

A.

Request KMS to provide the stored unencrypted data key and then use the retrieved data key to decrypt the data.

B.

Keep the plaintext data key stored in Amazon DynamoDB protected with IAM policies. Query DynamoDB to retrieve the data key to decrypt the data

C.

Use the Encrypt API to store an encrypted version of the data key with another customer managed key. Decrypt the data key and use it to decrypt the data when required.

D.

Store the encrypted data key alongside the encrypted data. Use the Decrypt API to retrieve the data key to decrypt the data when required.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 81

A water utility company uses a number of Amazon EC2 instances to manage updates to a fleet of 2,000 Internet of Things (IoT) field devices that monitor water quality. These devices each have unique access credentials.

An operational safety policy requires that access to specific credentials is independently auditable.

What is the MOST cost-effective way to manage the storage of credentials?

Options:

A.

Use IAM Systems Manager to store the credentials as Secure Strings Parameters. Secure by using an IAM KMS key.

B.

Use IAM Key Management System to store a master key, which is used to encrypt the credentials. The encrypted credentials are stored in an Amazon RDS instance.

C.

Use IAM Secrets Manager to store the credentials.

D.

Store the credentials in a JSON file on Amazon S3 with server-side encryption.

Discussion
Question 82

You have an S3 bucket hosted in IAM. This is used to host promotional videos uploaded by yourself. You need to provide access to users for a limited duration of time. How can this be achieved?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Use versioning and enable a timestamp for each version

B.

Use Pre-signed URL's

C.

Use IAM Roles with a timestamp to limit the access

D.

Use IAM policies with a timestamp to limit the access

Discussion
Question 83

A Security Engineer must design a solution that enables the Incident Response team to audit for changes to a user’s IAM permissions in the case of a security incident.

How can this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Use IAM Config to review the IAM policy assigned to users before and after the incident.

B.

Run the GenerateCredentialReport via the IAM CLI, and copy the output to Amazon S3 daily for auditing purposes.

C.

Copy IAM CloudFormation templates to S3, and audit for changes from the template.

D.

Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager to deploy images, and review IAM CloudTrail logs for changes.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99