Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by rami

Page: 29 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: rami
Question 116

During a manual review of system logs from an Amazon Linux EC2 instance, a Security Engineer noticed that there are sudo commands that were never properly alerted or reported on the Amazon CloudWatch Logs agent

Why were there no alerts on the sudo commands?

Options:

A.

There is a security group blocking outbound port 80 traffic that is preventing the agent from sending the logs

B.

The IAM instance profile on the EC2 instance was not properly configured to allow the CloudWatch Logs agent to push the logs to CloudWatch

C.

CloudWatch Logs status is set to ON versus SECURE, which prevents it from pulling in OS security event logs

D.

The VPC requires that all traffic go through a proxy, and the CloudWatch Logs agent does not support a proxy configuration.

Discussion
Question 117

An AWS account that is used for development projects has a VPC that contains two subnets. The first subnet is named public-subnet-1 and has the CIDR block 192.168.1.0/24 assigned. The other subnet is named private-subnet-2 and has the CIDR block 192.168.2.0/24 assigned. Each subnet contains Amazon EC2 instances.

Each subnet is currently using the VPC's default network ACL. The security groups that the EC2 instances in these subnets use have rules that allow traffic between each instance where required. Currently, all network traffic flow is working as expected between the EC2 instances that are using these subnets.

A security engineer creates a new network ACL that is named subnet-2-NACL with default entries. The security engineer immediately configures private-subnet-2 to use the new network ACL and makes no other changes to the infrastructure. The security engineer starts to receive reports that the EC2 instances in public-subnet-1 and public-subnet-2 cannot communicate with each other.

Which combination of steps should the security engineer take to allow the EC2 instances that are running in these two subnets to communicate again? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Add an outbound allow rule for 192.168.2.0/24 in the VPC's default network ACL.

B.

Add an inbound allow rule for 192.168.2.0/24 in the VPC's default network ACL.

C.

Add an outbound allow rule for 192.168.2.0/24 in subnet-2-NACL.

D.

Add an inbound allow rule for 192.168.1.0/24 in subnet-2-NACL.

E.

Add an outbound allow rule for 192.168.1.0/24 in subnet-2-NACL.

Discussion
Question 118

There are currently multiple applications hosted in a VPC. During monitoring it has been noticed that multiple port scans are coming in from a specific IP Address block. The internal security team has requested that all offending IP Addresses be denied for the next 24 hours. Which of the following is the best method to quickly and temporarily deny access from the specified IP Address's.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Create an AD policy to modify the Windows Firewall settings on all hosts in the VPC to deny access from the IP Address block.

B.

Modify the Network ACLs associated with all public subnets in the VPC to deny access from the IP Address block.

C.

Add a rule to all of the VPC Security Groups to deny access from the IP Address block.

D.

Modify the Windows Firewall settings on all AMI'S that your organization uses in that VPC to deny access from the IP address block.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 119

A company usesAWS Organizations to run workloads in multiple AWS accounts Currently the individual team members at the company access all Amazon EC2 instances remotely by using SSH or Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) The company does not have any audit trails and security groups are occasionally open The company must secure access management and implement a centralized togging solution

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST securely?

Options:

A.

Configure trusted access for AWS System Manager in Organizations Configure a bastion host from the management account Replace SSH and RDP by using Systems Manager Session Manager from the management account Configure Session Manager logging to Amazon CloudWatch Logs

B.

Replace SSH and RDP with AWS Systems Manager Session Manager Install Systems Manager Agent (SSM Agent) on the instances Attach the

C.

AmazonSSMManagedlnstanceCore role to the instances Configure session data streaming to Amazon CloudWatch Logs Create a separate logging account that has appropriate cross-account permissions to audit the log data

D.

Install a bastion host in the management account Reconfigure all SSH and RDP to allow access only from the bastion host Install AWS Systems Manager Agent (SSM Agent) on the bastion host Attach the AmazonSSMManagedlnstanceCore role to the bastion host Configure session data streaming to Amazon CloudWatch Logs in a separate logging account to audit log data

E.

Replace SSH and RDP with AWS Systems Manager State Manager Install Systems Manager Agent (SSM Agent) on the instances Attach the

AmazonSSMManagedlnstanceCore role to the instances Configure session data streaming to Amazon CloudTrail Use CloudTrail Insights to analyze the trail data

Discussion
Page: 29 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99