Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by stephanie

Page: 37 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: stephanie
Question 148

Your company has an EC2 Instance hosted in IAM. This EC2 Instance hosts an application. Currently this application is experiencing a number of issues. You need to inspect the network packets to see what the type of error that is occurring? Which one of the below steps can help address this issue?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Use the VPC Flow Logs.

B.

Use a network monitoring tool provided by an IAM partner.

C.

Use another instance. Setup a port to "promiscuous mode" and sniff the traffic to analyze the packets. -

D.

Use Cloudwatch metric

Discussion
Question 149

Your company manages thousands of EC2 Instances. There is a mandate to ensure that all servers don't have any critical security flIAM. Which of the following can be done to ensure this? Choose 2 answers from the options given below.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Use IAM Config to ensure that the servers have no critical flIAM.

B.

Use IAM inspector to ensure that the servers have no critical flIAM.

C.

Use IAM inspector to patch the servers

D.

Use IAM SSM to patch the servers

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 150

Your company is planning on IAM on hosting its IAM resources. There is a company policy which mandates that all security keys are completely managed within the company itself. Which of the following is the correct measure of following this policy?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Using the IAM KMS service for creation of the keys and the company managing the key lifecycle thereafter.

B.

Generating the key pairs for the EC2 Instances using puttygen

C.

Use the EC2 Key pairs that come with IAM

D.

Use S3 server-side encryption

Discussion
Question 151

A company hosts data in S3. There is a requirement to control access to the S3 buckets. Which are the 2 ways in which this can be achieved?

Please select:

Options:

A.

Use Bucket policies

B.

Use the Secure Token service

C.

Use IAM user policies

D.

Use IAM Access Keys

Discussion
Page: 37 / 43