Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by ana

Page: 10 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: ana
Question 40

A company uses multiple IAM accounts managed with IAM Organizations Security engineers have created a standard set of security groups for all these accounts. The security policy requires that these security groups be used for all applications and delegates modification authority to the security team only.

A recent security audit found that the security groups are inconsistency implemented across accounts and that unauthorized changes have been made to the security groups. A security engineer needs to recommend a solution to improve consistency and to prevent unauthorized changes in the individual accounts in the future.

Which solution should the security engineer recommend?

Options:

A.

Use IAM Resource Access Manager to create shared resources for each requited security group and apply an IAM policy that permits read-only access to the security groups only.

B.

Create an IAM CloudFormation template that creates the required security groups Execute the template as part of configuring new accounts Enable Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) notifications when changes occur

C.

Use IAM Firewall Manager to create a security group policy, enable the policy feature to identify and revert local changes, and enable automatic remediation

D.

Use IAM Control Tower to edit the account factory template to enable the snare security groups option Apply an SCP to the OU or individual accounts that prohibits security group modifications from local account users

Discussion
Question 41

A company's application runs on Amazon EC2 and stores data in an Amazon S3 bucket The company wants additional security controls in place to limit the likelihood of accidental exposure of data to external parties

Which combination of actions will meet this requirement? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Encrypt the data in Amazon S3 using server-side encryption with Amazon S3 managed encryption keys (SSE-S3)

B.

Encrypt the data in Amazon S3 using server-side encryption with IAM KMS managed encryption keys (SSE-KMS)

C.

Create a new Amazon S3 VPC endpoint and modify the VPC's routing tables to use the new endpoint

D.

Use the Amazon S3 Block Public Access feature.

E.

Configure the bucket policy to allow access from the application instances only

F.

Use a NACL to filter traffic to Amazon S3

Discussion
Question 42

A security engineer must develop an encryption tool for a company. The company requires a cryptographic solution that supports the ability to perform cryptographic erasure on all resources protected by the key material in 15 minutes or less

Which IAM Key Management Service (IAM KMS) key solution will allow the security engineer to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Imported key material with CMK

B.

Use an IAM KMS CMK

C.

Use an IAM managed CMK.

D.

Use an IAM KMS customer managed CMK

Discussion
Question 43

A company's Developers plan to migrate their on-premises applications to Amazon EC2 instances running Amazon Linux AMIs. The applications are accessed by a group of partner companies The Security Engineer needs to implement the following host-based security measures for these instances:

• Block traffic from documented known bad IP addresses

• Detect known software vulnerabilities and CIS Benchmarks compliance.

Which solution addresses these requirements?

Options:

A.

Launch the EC2 instances with an IAM role attached. Include a user data script that uses the IAM CLI to retrieve the list of bad IP addresses from IAM Secrets Manager and uploads it as a threat list in Amazon GuardDuty Use Amazon Inspector to scan the instances for known software vulnerabilities and CIS Benchmarks compliance

B.

Launch the EC2 instances with an IAM role attached Include a user data script that uses the IAM CLl to create NACLs blocking ingress traffic from the known bad IP addresses in the EC2 instance's subnets Use IAM Systems Manager to scan the instances for known software vulnerabilities, and IAM Trusted Advisor to check instances for CIS Benchmarks compliance

C.

Launch the EC2 instances with an IAM role attached Include a user data script that uses the IAM CLl to create and attach security groups that only allow an allow listed source IP address range inbound. Use Amazon Inspector to scan the instances for known software vulnerabilities, and IAM Trusted Advisor to check instances for CIS Benchmarks compliance

D.

Launch the EC2 instances with an IAM role attached Include a user data script that creates a cron job to periodically retrieve the list of bad IP addresses from Amazon S3, and configures iptabies on the instances blocking the list of bad IP addresses Use Amazon inspector to scan the instances for known software vulnerabilities and CIS Benchmarks compliance.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 10 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine