Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by yusha

Page: 34 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: yusha
Question 136

A company has been using the IAM KMS service for managing its keys. They are planning on carrying out housekeeping activities and deleting keys which are no longer in use. What are the ways that can be incorporated to see which keys are in use? Choose 2 answers from the options given below

Please select:

Options:

A.

Determine the age of the master key

B.

See who is assigned permissions to the master key

C.

See Cloudtrail for usage of the key

D.

Use IAM cloudwatch events for events generated for the key

Discussion
Question 137

You have a set of Keys defined using the IAM KMS service. You want to stop using a couple of keys , but are not sure of which services are currently using the keys. Which of the following would be a safe option to stop using the keys from further usage.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Delete the keys since anyway there is a 7 day waiting period before deletion

B.

Disable the keys

C.

Set an alias for the key

D.

Change the key material for the key

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 138

A security engineer must ensure that all infrastructure launched in the company IAM account be monitored for deviation from compliance rules, specifically that all EC2 instances are launched from one of a specified list of AM Is and that all attached EBS volumes are encrypted. Infrastructure not in compliance should be terminated. What combination of steps should the Engineer implement? Select 2 answers from the options given below.

Please select:

Options:

A.

Set up a CloudWatch event based on Trusted Advisor metrics

B.

Trigger a Lambda function from a scheduled CloudWatch event that terminates non-compliant infrastructure.

C.

Set up a CloudWatch event based on Amazon inspector findings

D.

Monitor compliance with IAM Config Rules triggered by configuration changes

E.

Trigger a CLI command from a CloudWatch event that terminates the infrastructure

Discussion
Question 139

A company has several Customer Master Keys (CMK), some of which have imported key material. Each CMK must be

rotated annually.

What two methods can the security team use to rotate each key? Select 2 answers from the options given below

Please select:

Options:

A.

Enable automatic key rotation for a CMK

B.

Import new key material to an existing CMK

C.

Use the CLI or console to explicitly rotate an existing CMK

D.

Import new key material to a new CMK; Point the key alias to the new CMK.

E.

Delete an existing CMK and a new default CMK will be created.

Discussion
Page: 34 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99