Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by cassius

Page: 3 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: cassius
Question 12

An company is using IAM Secrets Manager to store secrets that are encrypted using a CMK and are stored in the security account 111122223333. One of the company's production accounts. 444455556666, must to retrieve the secret values from the security account 111122223333. A security engineer needs to apply a policy to the secret in the security account based on least privilege access so the production account can retrieve the secret value only.

Which policy should the security engineer apply?

Questions 12

Questions 12

Questions 12

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 13

An application running on Amazon EC2 instances generates log files in a folder on a Linux file system. The instances block access to the console and file transfer utilities, such as Secure Copy Protocol (SCP) and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP). The Application Support team wants to automatically monitor the application log files so the team can set up notifications in the future.

A Security Engineer must design a solution that meets the following requirements:

• Make the log files available through an IAM managed service.

• Allow for automatic monitoring of the logs.

• Provide an Interlace for analyzing logs.

• Minimize effort.

Which approach meets these requirements^

Options:

A.

Modify the application to use the IAM SDK. Write the application logs lo an Amazon S3 bucket

B.

install the unified Amazon CloudWatch agent on the instances Configure the agent to collect the application log dies on the EC2 tile system and send them to Amazon CloudWatch Logs

C.

Install IAM Systems Manager Agent on the instances Configure an automation document to copy the application log files to IAM DeepLens

D.

Install Amazon Kinesis Agent on the instances Stream the application log files to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose and sot the destination to Amazon Elasticsearch Service

Discussion
Question 14

A convoys data lake uses Amazon S3 and Amazon Athena. The company's security engineer has been asked to design an encryption solution that meets the company's data protection requirements. The encryption solution must work with Amazon S3 and keys managed by the company. The encryption solution must be protected in a hardware security module that is validated id Federal information Processing Standards (FPS) 140-2 Level 3.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use client-side encryption with an IAM KMS customer-managed key implemented with the IAM Encryption SDK

B.

Use IAM CloudHSM to store the keys and perform cryptographic operations Save the encrypted text in Amazon S3

C.

Use an IAM KMS customer-managed key that is backed by a custom key store using IAM CloudHSM

D.

Use an IAM KMS customer-managed key with the bring your own key (BYOK) feature to import a key stored in IAM CloudHSM

Discussion
Question 15

The Development team receives an error message each time the team members attempt to encrypt or decrypt a Secure String parameter from the SSM Parameter Store by using an IAM KMS customer managed key (CMK).

Which CMK-related issues could be responsible? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The CMK specified in the application does not exist.

B.

The CMK specified in the application is currently in use.

C.

The CMK specified in the application is using the CMK KeyID instead of CMK Amazon Resource Name.

D.

The CMK specified in the application is not enabled.

E.

The CMK specified in the application is using an alias.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 3 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99