Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SCS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by elara

Page: 27 / 43

Amazon Web Services SCS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Exam Code: SCS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: elara
Question 108

A security engineer needs to build a solution to turn IAM CloudTrail back on in multiple IAM Regions in case it is ever turned off.

What is the MOST efficient way to implement this solution?

Options:

A.

Use IAM Config with a managed rule to trigger the IAM-EnableCloudTrail remediation.

B.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) event with a cloudtrail.amazonIAM.com event source and a StartLogging event name to trigger an IAM Lambda function to call the StartLogging API.

C.

Create an Amazon CloudWatch alarm with a cloudtrail.amazonIAM.com event source and a StopLogging event name to trigger an IAM Lambda function to call the StartLogging API.

D.

Monitor IAM Trusted Advisor to ensure CloudTrail logging is enabled.

Discussion
Question 109

A security engineer needs to see up an Amazon CloudFront distribution for an Amazon S3 bucket that hosts a static website. The security engineer must allow only specified IP addresses to access the website. The security engineer also must prevent users from accessing the website directly by using S3 URLs.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Generate an S3 bucket policy. Specify cloudfront amazonaws com as the principal. Use the aws Sourcelp condition key to allow access only if the request conies from the specified IP addresses.

B.

Create a CloudFront origin access identity (OAl). Create the S3 bucket policy so that only the OAl has access. Create an AWS WAF web ACL and add an IP set rule. Associate the web ACL with the CloudFront distribution.

C.

Implement security groups to allow only the specified IP addresses access and to restrict S3 bucket access by using the CloudFront distribution.

D.

Create an S3 bucket access point to allow access from only the CloudFront distribution. Create an AWS WAF web ACL and add an IP set rule. Associate the web ACL with the CloudFront distribution.

Discussion
Question 110

Developers in an organization have moved from a standard application deployment to containers. The Security Engineer is tasked with ensuring that the containers are secure. Which strategies will reduce the attack surface and enhance the security of the containers? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Use the containers to automate security deployments.

B.

Limit resource consumption (CPU, memory), networking connections, ports, and unnecessary container libraries.

C.

Segregate containers by host, function, and data classification.

D.

Use Docker Notary framework to sign task definitions.

E.

Enable container breakout at the host kernel.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 111

A website currently runs on Amazon EC2, wan mostly statics content on the site. Recently the site was subjected to a DDoS attack a security engineer was (asked was redesigning the edge security to help

Mitigate this risk in the future.

What are some ways the engineer could achieve this (Select THREE)?

Options:

A.

Use IAM X-Ray to inspect the traffic going to the EC2 instances.

B.

Move the static content to Amazon S3, and front this with an Amazon Cloud Front distribution.

C.

Change the security group configuration to block the source of the attack traffic

D.

Use IAM WAF security rules to inspect the inbound traffic.

E.

Use Amazon Inspector assessment templates to inspect the inbound traffic.

F.

Use Amazon Route 53 to distribute traffic.

Discussion
Page: 27 / 43
Title
Questions
Posted

SCS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SCS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SCS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99