Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by philippa

Page: 15 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: philippa
Question 60

Chloe is a forensic examiner who is currently cracking hashed passwords for a crucial mission and hopefully solve the case. She is using a lookup table used for recovering a plain text password from cipher text; it contains word list and brute-force list along with their computed hash values. Chloe Is also using a graphical generator that supports SHA1.

a. What password technique is being used?

b. What tool is Chloe using?

Options:

A.

Dictionary attack b. Cisco PIX

B.

Cain & Able b. Rten

C.

Brute-force b. MScache

D.

Rainbow Tables b. Winrtgen

Discussion
Question 61

Which of the following applications will allow a forensic investigator to track the user login sessions and user transactions that have occurred on an MS SQL Server?

Options:

A.

ApexSQL Audit

B.

netcat

C.

Notepad++

D.

Event Log Explorer

Discussion
Question 62

You are the incident response manager at a regional bank. While performing routine auditing of web application logs, you find several attempted login submissions that contain the following strings:

Questions 62

What kind of attack has occurred?

Options:

A.

SQL injection

B.

Buffer overflow

C.

Cross-size scripting

D.

Cross-size request forgery

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 63

What happens lo the header of the file once It Is deleted from the Windows OS file systems?

Options:

A.

The OS replaces the first letter of a deleted file name with a hex byte code: E5h

B.

The OS replaces the entire hex byte coding of the file.

C.

The hex byte coding of the file remains the same, but the file location differs

D.

The OS replaces the second letter of a deleted file name with a hex byte code: Eh5

Discussion
Page: 15 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99