Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by betty

Page: 19 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: betty
Question 76

Ronald, a forensic investigator, has been hired by a financial services organization to Investigate an attack on their MySQL database server, which Is hosted on a Windows machine named WIN-DTRAI83202X. Ronald wants to retrieve information on the changes that have been made to the database. Which of the following files should Ronald examine for this task?

Options:

A.

relay-log.info

B.

WIN-DTRAl83202Xrelay-bin.index

C.

WIN-DTRAI83202Xslow.log

D.

WIN-DTRAI83202X-bin.nnnnnn

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following statements is true with respect to SSDs (solid-state drives)?

Options:

A.

Like HDDs. SSDs also have moving parts

B.

SSDs cannot store non-volatile data

C.

SSDs contain tracks, clusters, and sectors to store data

D.

Faster data access, lower power usage, and higher reliability are some of the m

Discussion
Question 78

This law sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have you stop emailing them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.

Options:

A.

The CAN-SPAM act

B.

Federal Spam act

C.

Telemarketing act

D.

European Anti-Spam act

Discussion
Question 79

You are an information security analyst at a large pharmaceutical company. While performing a routine review of audit logs, you have noticed a significant amount of egress traffic to various IP addresses on destination port 22 during off-peak hours. You researched some of the IP addresses and found that many of them are in Eastern Europe. What is the most likely cause of this traffic?

Options:

A.

Malicious software on internal system is downloading research data from partner 5FTP servers in Eastern Europe

B.

Internal systems are downloading automatic Windows updates

C.

Data is being exfiltrated by an advanced persistent threat (APT)

D.

The organization's primary internal DNS server has been compromised and is performing DNS zone transfers to malicious external entities

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 19 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99