Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by wiktor

Page: 24 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: wiktor
Question 96

Which of the following file system uses Master File Table (MFT) database to store information about every file and directory on a volume?

Options:

A.

FAT File System

B.

ReFS

C.

exFAT

D.

NTFS File System

Discussion
Question 97

Which of the following Windows-based tool displays who is logged onto a computer, either locally or remotely?

Options:

A.

Tokenmon

B.

PSLoggedon

C.

TCPView

D.

Process Monitor

Discussion
Question 98

Which of the following Perl scripts will help an investigator to access the executable image of a process?

Options:

A.

Lspd.pl

B.

Lpsi.pl

C.

Lspm.pl

D.

Lspi.pl

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 99

Gill is a computer forensics investigator who has been called upon to examine a seized computer. This computer, according to the police, was used by a hacker who gained access to numerous banking institutions to steal customer information. After preliminary investigations, Gill finds in the computer’s log files that the hacker was able to gain access to these banks through the use of Trojan horses. The hacker then used these Trojan horses to obtain remote access to the companies’ domain controllers. From this point, Gill found that the hacker pulled off the SAM files from the domain controllers to then attempt and crack network passwords. What is the most likely password cracking technique used by this hacker to break the user passwords from the SAM files?

Options:

A.

Syllable attack

B.

Hybrid attack

C.

Brute force attack

D.

Dictionary attack

Discussion
Page: 24 / 26
Title