Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by maliha

Page: 6 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: maliha
Question 24

When searching through file headers for picture file formats, what should be searched to find a JPEG file in hexadecimal format?

Options:

A.

FF D8 FF E0 00 10

B.

FF FF FF FF FF FF

C.

FF 00 FF 00 FF 00

D.

EF 00 EF 00 EF 00

Discussion
Question 25

Which MySQL log file contains information on server start and stop?

Options:

A.

Slow query log file

B.

General query log file

C.

Binary log

D.

Error log file

Discussion
Question 26

What is the primary function of the tool CHKDSK in Windows that authenticates the file system reliability of a volume?

Options:

A.

Repairs logical file system errors

B.

Check the disk for hardware errors

C.

Check the disk for connectivity errors

D.

Check the disk for Slack Space

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 27

Before performing a logical or physical search of a drive in Encase, what must be added to the program?

Options:

A.

File signatures

B.

Keywords

C.

Hash sets

D.