Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by herbie

Page: 22 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: herbie
Question 88

Which program uses different techniques to conceal a malware's code, thereby making it difficult for security mechanisms to detect or remove it?

Options:

A.

Dropper

B.

Packer

C.

Injector

D.

Obfuscator

Discussion
Question 89

What is the investigator trying to analyze if the system gives the following image as output?

Questions 89

Options:

A.

All the logon sessions

B.

Currently active logon sessions

C.

Inactive logon sessions

D.

Details of users who can logon

Discussion
Question 90

Which layer of iOS architecture should a forensics investigator evaluate to analyze services such as Threading, File Access, Preferences, Networking and high-level features?

Options:

A.

Core Services

B.

Media services

C.

Cocoa Touch

D.

Core OS

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 91

Consider that you are investigating a machine running an Windows OS released prior to Windows Vista. You are trying to gather information about the deleted files by examining the master database file named INFO2 located at C:\Recycler\\. You read an entry named "Dd5.exe". What does Dd5.exe mean?

Options:

A.

D drive. fifth file deleted, a .exe file

B.

D drive, fourth file restored, a .exe file

C.

D drive, fourth file deleted, a .exe file

D.

D drive, sixth file deleted, a .exe file

Discussion
Page: 22 / 26
Title