Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by dennis

Page: 20 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: dennis
Question 80

According to RFC 3227, which of the following is considered as the most volatile item on a typical system?

Options:

A.

Registers and cache

B.

Temporary system files

C.

Archival media

D.

Kernel statistics and memory

Discussion
Question 81

Maria has executed a suspicious executable file In a controlled environment and wants to see if the file adds/modifies any registry value after execution via Windows Event Viewer. Which of the following event ID should she look for In this scenario?

Options:

A.

Event ID 4657

B.

Event ID 4624

C.

Event ID 4688

D.

Event ID 7040

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 82

A company’s policy requires employees to perform file transfers using protocols which encrypt traffic. You suspect some employees are still performing file transfers using unencrypted protocols because the employees don’t like changes. You have positioned a network sniffer to capture traffic from the laptops used by employees in the data ingest department. Using Wireshark to examine the captured traffic, which command can be used as a display filter to find unencrypted file transfers?

Options:

A.

tcp.port = 23

B.

tcp.port == 21

C.

tcp.port == 21 || tcp.port == 22

D.

tcp.port != 21

Discussion
Question 83

Which of the following network attacks refers to sending huge volumes of email to an address in an attempt to overflow the mailbox or overwhelm the server where the email address is hosted so as to cause a denial-of-service attack?

Options:

A.

Email spamming

B.

Phishing

C.

Email spoofing

D.

Mail bombing

Discussion
Page: 20 / 26
Title