Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by alexandru

Page: 16 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: alexandru
Question 64

"To ensure that the digital evidence is collected, preserved, examined, or transferred In a manner safeguarding the accuracy and reliability of the evidence, law enforcement, and forensics organizations must establish and maintain an effective quality system" Is a principle established by:

Options:

A.

NCIS

B.

NIST

C.

EC-Council

D.

SWGDE

Discussion
Question 65

During an Investigation. Noel found a SIM card from the suspect's mobile. The ICCID on the card is

What does the first four digits (89 and 44) In the ICCID represent?

Options:

A.

TAC and industry identifier

B.

Country code and industry identifier

C.

Industry identifier and country code

D.

Issuer identifier number and TAC

Discussion
Question 66

In a Fllesystem Hierarchy Standard (FHS), which of the following directories contains the binary files required for working?

Options:

A.

/sbin

B.

/proc

C.

/mm

D.

/media

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 67

Steve received a mail that seemed to have come from her bank. The mail has instructions for Steve to click on a link and provide information to avoid the suspension of her account. The link in the mail redirected her to a form asking for details such as name, phone number, date of birth, credit card number or PIN, CW code, SNNs, and email address. On a closer look, Steve realized that the URL of the form in not the same as that of her bank's. Identify the type of external attack performed by the attacker In the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Aphishing

B.

Espionage

C.

Taiigating

D.

Brute-force

Discussion
Page: 16 / 26
Title