Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 26 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 104

Rusty, a computer forensics apprentice, uses the command nbtstat –c while analyzing the network information in a suspect system. What information is he looking for?

Options:

A.

Contents of the network routing table

B.

Status of the network carrier

C.

Contents of the NetBIOS name cache

D.

Network connections

Discussion
Question 105

Which of the following tool is used to locate IP addresses?

Options:

A.

SmartWhois

B.

Deep Log Analyzer

C.

Towelroot

D.

XRY LOGICAL

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 26 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99