Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by matias

Page: 14 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: matias
Question 56

Which OWASP loT vulnerability talks about security flaws such as lack of firmware validation, lack of secure delivery, and lack of anti-rollback mechanisms on loT devices?

Options:

A.

Lack of secure update mechanism

B.

Use of insecure or outdated components

C.

Insecure default settings

D.

Insecure data transfer and storage

Discussion
Question 57

In which loT attack does the attacker use multiple forged identities to create a strong illusion of traffic congestion, affecting communication between neighboring nodes and networks?

Options:

A.

Replay attack

B.

Jamming attack

C.

Blueborne attack

D.

Sybil attack

Discussion
Question 58

On NTFS file system, which of the following tools can a forensic Investigator use In order to identify timestomping of evidence files?

Options:

A.

wbStego

B.

Exiv2

C.

analyzeMFT

D.

Timestomp

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 59

An EC2 instance storing critical data of a company got infected with malware. The forensics team took the EBS volume snapshot of the affected Instance to perform further analysis and collected other data of evidentiary value. What should be their next step?

Options:

A.

They should pause the running instance

B.

They should keep the instance running as it stores critical data

C.

They should terminate all instances connected via the same VPC

D.

They should terminate the instance after taking necessary backup

Discussion
Page: 14 / 26
Title