Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by niall

Page: 10 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: niall
Question 40

When an investigator contacts by telephone the domain administrator or controller listed by a Who is lookup to request all e-mails sent and received for a user account be preserved, what U.S.C. statute authorizes this phone call and obligates the ISP to preserve e-mail records?

Options:

A.

Title 18, Section 1030

B.

Title 18, Section 2703(d)

C.

Title 18, Section Chapter 90

D.

Title 18, Section 2703(f)

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 41

What method of computer forensics will allow you to trace all ever-established user accounts on a Windows 2000 sever the course of its lifetime?

Options:

A.

forensic duplication of hard drive

B.

analysis of volatile data

C.

comparison of MD5 checksums

D.

review of SIDs in the Registry

Discussion
Question 42

Office Documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) contain a code that allows tracking the MAC or unique identifier of the machine that created the document. What is that code called?

Options:

A.

Globally unique ID

B.

Microsoft Virtual Machine Identifier

C.

Personal Application Protocol

D.

Individual ASCII string

Discussion
Question 43

After undergoing an external IT audit, George realizes his network is vulnerable to DDoS attacks.

What countermeasures could he take to prevent DDoS attacks?

Options:

A.

Enable direct broadcasts

B.

Disable direct broadcasts

C.

Disable BGP

D.

Enable BGP

Discussion
Page: 10 / 26
Title