Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by calvin

Page: 5 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: calvin
Question 20

When carrying out a forensics investigation, why should you never delete a partition on a dynamic disk?

Options:

A.

All virtual memory will be deleted

B.

The wrong partition may be set to active

C.

This action can corrupt the disk

D.

The computer will be set in a constant reboot state

Discussion
Question 21

A computer forensics investigator is inspecting the firewall logs for a large financial institution that has employees working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Questions 21

What can the investigator infer from the screenshot seen below?

Options:

A.

A smurf attack has been attempted

B.

A denial of service has been attempted

C.

Network intrusion has occurred

D.

Buffer overflow attempt on the firewall.

Discussion
Question 22

Charles has accidentally deleted an important file while working on his Mac computer. He wants to recover the deleted file as it contains some of his crucial business secrets. Which of the following tool will help Charles?

Options:

A.

Xplico

B.

Colasoft’s Capsa

C.

FileSalvage

D.

DriveSpy

Discussion
Question 23

Where does Encase search to recover NTFS files and folders?

Options:

A.

MBR

B.

MFT

C.

Slack space

D.

HAL

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 5 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine