Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by calvin

Page: 5 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: calvin
Question 20

When carrying out a forensics investigation, why should you never delete a partition on a dynamic disk?

Options:

A.

All virtual memory will be deleted

B.

The wrong partition may be set to active

C.

This action can corrupt the disk

D.

The computer will be set in a constant reboot state

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 21

A computer forensics investigator is inspecting the firewall logs for a large financial institution that has employees working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Questions 21

What can the investigator infer from the screenshot seen below?

Options:

A.

A smurf attack has been attempted

B.

A denial of service has been attempted

C.

Network intrusion has occurred

D.

Buffer overflow attempt on the firewall.

Discussion
Question 22

Charles has accidentally deleted an important file while working on his Mac computer. He wants to recover the deleted file as it contains some of his crucial business secrets. Which of the following tool will help Charles?

Options:

A.

Xplico

B.

Colasoft’s Capsa

C.

FileSalvage

D.

DriveSpy

Discussion
Question 23

Where does Encase search to recover NTFS files and folders?

Options:

A.

MBR

B.

MFT

C.

Slack space

D.

HAL

Discussion
Page: 5 / 26
Title