Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by malachi

Page: 18 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: malachi
Question 72

Which of the following attacks refers to unintentional download of malicious software via the Internet? Here, an attacker exploits flaws in browser software to install malware merely by the user visiting the malicious website.

Options:

A.

Malvertising

B.

Internet relay chats

C.

Drive-by downloads

D.

Phishing

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 73

When installed on a Windows machine, which port does the Tor browser use to establish a network connection via Tor nodes?

Options:

A.

B.

49667/49668

C.

9150/9151

D.

49664/49665

Discussion
Question 74

What command-line tool enables forensic Investigator to establish communication between an Android device and a forensic workstation in order to perform data acquisition from the device?

Options:

A.

APK Analyzer

B.

SDK Manager

C.

Android Debug Bridge

D.

Xcode

Discussion
Question 75

Which of the following tools will allow a forensic Investigator to acquire the memory dump of a suspect machine so that It may be Investigated on a forensic workstation to collect evidentiary data like processes and Tor browser artifacts?

Options:

A.

DB Browser SQLite

B.

Bulk Extractor

C.

Belkasoft Live RAM Capturer and AccessData FTK imager

D.

Hex Editor

Discussion
Page: 18 / 26
Title