Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by malachi

Page: 18 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: malachi
Question 72

Which of the following attacks refers to unintentional download of malicious software via the Internet? Here, an attacker exploits flaws in browser software to install malware merely by the user visiting the malicious website.

Options:

A.

Malvertising

B.

Internet relay chats

C.

Drive-by downloads

D.

Phishing

Discussion
Question 73

When installed on a Windows machine, which port does the Tor browser use to establish a network connection via Tor nodes?

Options:

A.

B.

49667/49668

C.

9150/9151

D.

49664/49665

Discussion
Question 74

What command-line tool enables forensic Investigator to establish communication between an Android device and a forensic workstation in order to perform data acquisition from the device?

Options:

A.

APK Analyzer

B.

SDK Manager

C.

Android Debug Bridge

D.

Xcode

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 75

Which of the following tools will allow a forensic Investigator to acquire the memory dump of a suspect machine so that It may be Investigated on a forensic workstation to collect evidentiary data like processes and Tor browser artifacts?

Options:

A.

DB Browser SQLite

B.

Bulk Extractor

C.

Belkasoft Live RAM Capturer and AccessData FTK imager

D.

Hex Editor

Discussion
Page: 18 / 26
Title