Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by roma

Page: 17 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: roma
Question 68

Which of the following Windows event logs record events related to device drives and hardware changes?

Options:

A.

Forwarded events log

B.

System log

C.

Application log

D.

Security log

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 69

Cloud forensic investigations impose challenges related to multi-jurisdiction and multi-tenancy aspects. To have a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities between the cloud service provider (CSP) and the client, which document should the forensic investigator review?

Options:

A.

Service level agreement

B.

Service level management

C.

National and local regulation

D.

Key performance indicator

Discussion
Question 70

SO/IEC 17025 is an accreditation for which of the following:

Options:

A.

CHFI issuing agency

B.

Encryption

C.

Forensics lab licensing

D.

Chain of custody

Discussion
Question 71

You are a forensic investigator who is analyzing a hard drive that was recently collected as evidence. You have been unsuccessful at locating any meaningful evidence within the file system and suspect a drive wiping utility may have been used. You have reviewed the keys within the software hive of the Windows registry and did not find any drive wiping utilities. How can you verify that drive wiping software was used on the hard drive?

Options:

A.

Document in your report that you suspect a drive wiping utility was used, but no evidence was found

B.

Check the list of installed programs

C.

Load various drive wiping utilities offline, and export previous run reports

D.

Look for distinct repeating patterns on the hard drive at the bit level

Discussion
Page: 17 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10