Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by ashley

Page: 4 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: ashley
Question 16

Which of the following files gives information about the client sync sessions in Google Drive on Windows?

Options:

A.

sync_log.log

B.

Sync_log.log

C.

sync.log

D.

Sync.log

Discussion
Question 17

Tyler is setting up a wireless network for his business that he runs out of his home. He has followed all the directions from the ISP as well as the wireless router manual. He does not have any encryption set and the SSID is being broadcast. On his laptop, he can pick up the wireless signal for short periods of time, but then the connection drops and the signal goes away.

Eventually the wireless signal shows back up, but drops intermittently. What could be Tyler issue with his home wireless network?

Options:

A.

Computers on his wired network

B.

Satellite television

C.

2.4Ghz Cordless phones

D.

CB radio

Discussion
Question 18

What technique used by Encase makes it virtually impossible to tamper with evidence once it has been acquired?

Options:

A.

Every byte of the file(s) is given an MD5 hash to match against a master file

B.

Every byte of the file(s) is verified using 32-bit CRC

C.

Every byte of the file(s) is copied to three different hard drives

D.

Every byte of the file(s) is encrypted using three different methods

Discussion
Question 19

What advantage does the tool Evidor have over the built-in Windows search?

Options:

A.

It can find deleted files even after they have been physically removed

B.

It can find bad sectors on the hard drive

C.

It can search slack space

D.

It can find files hidden within ADS

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 4 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99