Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by baani

Page: 21 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: baani
Question 84

What is the investigator trying to view by issuing the command displayed in the following screenshot?

Questions 84

Options:

A.

List of services stopped

B.

List of services closed recently

C.

List of services recently started

D.

List of services installed

Discussion
Question 85

Which of the following standard represents a legal precedent set in 1993 by the Supreme Court of the United States regarding the admissibility of expert witnesses' testimony during federal legal proceedings?

Options:

A.

SWGDE & SWGIT

B.

IOCE

C.

Frye

D.

Daubert

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 86

In which of these attacks will a steganalyst use a random message to generate a stego-object by using some steganography tool, to find the steganography algorithm used to hide the information?

Options:

A.

Chosen-message attack

B.

Known-cover attack

C.

Known-message attack

D.

Known-stego attack

Discussion
Question 87

What is an investigator looking for in the rp.log file stored in a system running on Windows 10 operating system?

Options:

A.

Restore point interval

B.

Automatically created restore points

C.

System CheckPoints required for restoring

D.

Restore point functions

Discussion
Page: 21 / 26
Title