Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyan

Page: 23 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: ariyan
Question 92

Sheila is a forensics trainee and is searching for hidden image files on a hard disk. She used a forensic investigation tool to view the media in hexadecimal code for simplifying the search process. Which of the following hex codes should she look for to identify image files?

Options:

A.

ff d8 ff

B.

25 50 44 46

C.

d0 0f 11 e0

D.

50 41 03 04

Discussion
Question 93

The Apache server saves diagnostic information and error messages that it encounters while processing requests. The default path of this file is usr/local/apache/logs/error.log in Linux. Identify the Apache error log from the following logs.

Options:

A.

http://victim.com/scripts/..%c0%af../..%c0%af../..%c0%af../..%c0%af../..%c0%af../..%c0%af../..% c0%af../..%c0%af../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dir+C:\Winnt\system32\Logfiles\W3SVC1

B.

[Wed Oct 11 14:32:52 2000] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration: /export/home/live/ap/htdocs/test

C.

127.0.0.1 - frank [10/Oct/2000:13:55:36 -0700]"GET /apache_pb.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 2326

D.

127.0.0.1 - - [10/Apr/2007:10:39:11 +0300] ] [error] "GET /apache_pb.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 2326

Discussion
Question 94

Which of the following is NOT an anti-forensics technique?

Options:

A.

Data Deduplication

B.

Steganography

C.

Encryption

D.

Password Protection

Discussion
Question 95

Analyze the hex representation of mysql-bin.000013 file in the screenshot below. Which of the following will be an inference from this analysis?

Questions 95

Options:

A.

A user with username bad_guy has logged into the WordPress web application

B.

A WordPress user has been created with the username anonymous_hacker

C.

An attacker with name anonymous_hacker has replaced a user bad_guy in the WordPress database

D.

A WordPress user has been created with the username bad_guy

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 23 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99