Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by sam

Page: 25 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: sam
Question 100

When a user deletes a file, the system creates a $I file to store its details. What detail does the $I file not contain?

Options:

A.

File Size

B.

File origin and modification

C.

Time and date of deletion

D.

File Name

Discussion
Question 101

Investigators can use the Type Allocation Code (TAC) to find the model and origin of a mobile device. Where is TAC located in mobile devices?

Options:

A.

International Mobile Equipment Identifier (IMEI)

B.

Integrated circuit card identifier (ICCID)

C.

International mobile subscriber identity (IMSI)

D.

Equipment Identity Register (EIR)

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 102

Which of the following does Microsoft Exchange E-mail Server use for collaboration of various e-mail applications?

Options:

A.

Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)

B.

Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI)

C.

Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)

D.

Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3)

Discussion
Question 103

Which among the following tools can help a forensic investigator to access the registry files during postmortem analysis?

Options:

A.

RegistryChangesView

B.

RegDIIView

C.

RegRipper

D.

ProDiscover

Discussion
Page: 25 / 26
Title