Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by usman

Page: 13 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: usman
Question 52

You are a computer forensics investigator working with local police department and you are called to assist in an investigation of threatening emails. The complainant has printer out 27 email messages from the suspect and gives the printouts to you. You inform her that you will need to examine her computer because you need access to the _________________________ in order to track the emails back to the suspect.

Options:

A.

Routing Table

B.

Firewall log

C.

Configuration files

D.

Email Header

Discussion
Question 53

You are running known exploits against your network to test for possible vulnerabilities. To test the strength of your virus software, you load a test network to mimic your production network. Your software successfully blocks some simple macro and encrypted viruses. You decide to really test the software by using virus code where the code rewrites itself entirely and the signatures change from child to child, but the functionality stays the same. What type of virus is this that you are testing?

Options:

A.

Polymorphic

B.

Metamorphic

C.

Oligomorhic

D.

Transmorphic

Discussion
Question 54

Michael works for Kimball Construction Company as senior security analyst. As part of yearly security audit, Michael scans his network for vulnerabilities. Using Nmap, Michael conducts XMAS scan and most of the ports scanned do not give a response. In what state are these ports?

Options:

A.

Closed

B.

Open

C.

Stealth

D.

Filtered

Discussion
Question 55

Identify the location of Recycle Bin on a Windows 7 machine that uses NTFS file system to store and retrieve files on the hard disk.

Options:

A.

Drive:\$Recycle.Bin

B.

DriveARECYCLER

C.

C:\RECYCLED

D.

DriveARECYCLED

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 13 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99