Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by nala

Page: 7 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: nala
Question 28

Two departments (HR Onboarding and Facilities) have come to you, asking for a way for employees to request event room set up services. The requirements are the same for the form and the task routing to the Facilities’ assignment group.

For HR, the item will be used primarily for the Onboarding coordinators, for employee orientation sessions.

For Facilities, the item will be used for anyone in the company who needs room set up services.

However, both departments have their own service catalogs. What do you do, to support these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create one Catalog Item for HR Event Room Set Up and one for Facilities Event Room Set Up; then publish each to the appropriate Catalog.

B.

Create one Catalog Item for Event Room Set Up; then publish to both Catalogs.

C.

Create one Catalog Item for Event Room Set Up; then publish to the Parent Catalog, which is accessible to both HR and Facilities.

D.

Create one Catalog Item for Event Room Set Up; then use ACLs to control access.

Discussion
Question 29

The ServiceNow platform includes which types of interfaces? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Now Mobile Apps

B.

Agent Control Center

C.

Back Office Dashboard

D.

Service Portals

E.

Now Platform® User Interfaces

F.

Field Service Taskboard

Discussion
Question 30

What do you need to do before you can use an Application-based trigger in your flow?

Options:

A.

Activate application trigger spoke

B.

Activate trigger security rules

C.

Activate application spoke, and plug-ins as needed

D.

Assign Application trigger role [sn_app_trigger_write] to SME

E.

Activate application plugins only

Discussion
Question 31

What are different types of Data Sources, which may be imported into ServiceNow? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Local Sources (i.e. XML, CSV, Excel)

B.

Implementation Spoke

C.

DataHub

D.

JDBC Connection

E.

Network Server

F.

LDAP Connection

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 7 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99