Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by jennifer

Page: 13 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: jennifer
Question 52

What is a Record Producer?

Options:

A.

A Record Producer is a type of Catalog Item that is used for Requests, not Services

B.

A Record Producer creates user records

C.

A Record Producer is a type of Catalog Item that provides easy ordering by bundling requests

D.

A Record Producer is a type of a Catalog Item that allows users to create task-based records from the Service Catalog

Discussion
Question 53

What is the master table that contains a record for each table in the database?

Options:

A.

[sys_master_db]

B.

[sys_db_object]

C.

[sys_master_object]

D.

[sys_object_db]

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 54

Which type of tables may be extended by other tables, but do not extend another table?

Options:

A.

Base Tables

B.

Core Tables

C.

Extended Tables

D.

Custom Tables

Discussion
Question 55

Which are states that you can make a field on a form using UI Policy?

Options:

A.

read-only

B.

write-only

C.

Necessary

D.

Mandatory

E.

Empty

F.