Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by fabian

Page: 15 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: fabian
Question 60

Which application is used to change the number format per table?

Options:

A.

Number Maintenance

B.

System Maintenance

C.

Table Maintenance

D.

Record Maintenance

Discussion
Question 61

Tables are made up of which of the following?

Options:

A.

records

B.

lists

C.

forms.

D.

fields

Discussion
Question 62

What module in the Service Catalog application does an Administrator access to begin creating a new item?

Options:

A.

Maintain Categories

B.

Maintain Items

C.

Content Items

D.

Items

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 63

What is the path an Administrator could take to view the fulfillment stage task list for an order placed by a user?

Options:

A.

RITM (Number)>REQ (Number)>PROCUREMENT (Number)

B.

REQ (Number)>RITM (Number)>PROCUREMENT (Number)

C.

REQ (Number)>RITM (Number)>TASK (Number)

D.

FULFILLMENT (Number)>RITM (Number)>TASK (Number)

Discussion
Page: 15 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99