Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by everleigh

Page: 19 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: everleigh
Question 76

When using the Load Data and Transform Map process, what is the Mapping Assist used for?

Options:

A.

Mapping fields using the Import Log

B.

Mapping fields using Transform History

C.

Mapping fields using an SLA

D.

Mapping fields using a Field Map

Discussion
Question 77

What is the platform name for the User table?

Options:

A.

u_users

B.

sys_users

C.

x_users

D.

sys_user

Discussion
Question 78

What is a characteristic of importing data into ServiceNow?

Options:

A.

An existing Transform Map can be used one time on the same import set

B.

Coalesce fields are used only after running Transform

C.

Any user can manage and set up import sets

D.

An existing Transform Map can be used multiple times on the same import set

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 79

Which one of the following statements describes a characteristic of role assignment?

Options:

A.

Roles can contain other roles, when you are assigned a role, you inherit all the roles within that role

B.

Users can click on the Personalize Role feature to try different roles

C.

A role is granted to a user by the System Administrator

D.

Each user has a role in the ServiceNow platform

Discussion
Page: 19 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA