Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by marcel

Page: 16 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: marcel
Question 64

Which of the following is true of Service Catalog Items in relation to the Service Catalog?

Options:

A.

They run behind the scenes.

B.

They are the building blocks.

C.

They are optional.

D.

They provide options.

Discussion
Question 65

What is a formatter? Select one of the following.

Options:

A.

A formatter allows you to configure applications on your instance

B.

A formatter is a form element used to display information that is not a field in the record

C.

A formatter allows you to populate fields automatically

D.

A formatter is a set of conditions applied to a table to help find and work with data

Discussion
Question 66

When searching using the App Navigator search field, what can be returned? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Names of Applications and Modules

B.

Names of Modules

C.

Names of Applications

D.

Favorites

E.

History Records

F.

Titles of Dashboard Gauges

Discussion
Question 67

What is the difference between UI Policy and UI Action?

Options:

A.

UI Action can make fields read-only, mandatory, or hidden. while UI Policy can make a save button visible for appropriate users.

B.

UI Policy can make fields read-only, mandatory, or hidden. while UI Action can make a save button visible for appropriate users.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 16 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99