Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by reagan

Page: 5 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: reagan
Question 20

Your company is giving all first line workers a special T-shirt as a recognition for their hard work. Management team wants a way for employees to order the T-shirt, with the ability to specify the preferred size and color. How would you ensure that only first line workers (non-managers) can submit the order?

Options:

A.

Create Record Producer and use the Available For list to specify First Line [sn_first_line] role

B.

Create Catalog Item and use the Not Available list to specify the Manager Group

C.

Create Catalog Item and use the Available For list to specify ITIL [itil] role

D.

Create Order Guide and use the User Criteria list to specify First Line [sn_first_line] role

Discussion
Question 21

Which certificate-based authentication methods can be enabled so that users can log into the Service Portal? (Select all that apply) Select 2 Answers from the below options

Options:

A.

Extended Validation Access (EVA)

B.

Organization Verification Card (OVC)

C.

Common Access Card (CAC)

D.

Domain Authentication Card (DAC)

E.

Personal Identify Verification (PIV)

Discussion
Question 22

What kind of data can Import Sets use to populate tables in ServiceNow?

Options:

A.

CSS, SOAP, and Excel

B.

XML. CSV, and Excel

C.

SOAP, REST, and XML

D.

XML, SOAP, and CSS

Discussion
Question 23

When a user reports that they are not able to see modules on the application navigator, what can you do, to see what modules are visible to them?

Options:

A.

Look up their password, so you can login with their account

B.

Initiate a Connect Chat session

C.

Install the Bomgar plug-in

D.

Impersonate the user

E.

Launch a NowChat window

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 5 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99